19. eBay – Of course you can’t read an article about making money online that doesn’t mention eBay. You can start an eBay store and get serious about it or you can just sell some stuff to declutter your home. Either way, I’ve made my fair share from selling on eBay and it’s still a popular way to earn money. If you decide to start an actual eBay store, you’ll want to find a drop-ship business like Doba that will store and ship items straight to your customers so you don’t have to deal with an inventory.
26. Services – You can offer a paid service, such as life coaching, blog coaching, goal setting or financial planning. Just be sure to investigate all the legal implications and make sure you’re not claiming to be a professional if you’re not one. With a service like this, you’re basically using your blog to sell yourself. You’ll need to convince people that you’re worth buying and then be able to back up your claims once they purchase your service.
Reselling textbooks — This is a great way to bring in some money. When you’re done with a textbook, see how much it’s going for online. You can even compare that price to what the booksellers on and around campus are offering, and see which one gets you the best deal. (Buying used textbooks online is also a great way to keep more money in your pocket each semester!)
This kind of work is executed in almost every city, and we call them ‘retail shops’. So, here we will come up with the same in our college, a tip for this is; ‘wholesale market’. Buy a bulk of stationery or any other stuff you think that can be used in your college and would be of major use to the fellow survivors, and sell it for the market price or a little less if it brings profit.
This is one of my favorite "most unheard of" ways to make money - especially for college students. Being a Loan Signing Agent is a great way to earn money in college because you can make $75 to $200 per hour working for yourself on your own schedule. Students can be signing agents and earn extra cash when they want. The best part is you need nothing more than a notary commission (which can often be attained by simply filling out an application)!
For the gamers out there, this money making gig is for you. Let's face it, as you go through college, you find yourself spending less and less time playing your favorite video games. Why let your awesome characters and game assets go to waste? Why not sell them online to other players? That's exactly what PlayerAuctions.com allows you to do. You can buy and sell old video game accounts, characters, and even in-game assets. Depending on what you sell, this could earn you several hundred dollars.
I was going through the comments – I don’t know whether you’re still in need of money – but when I was in need of money I had joined awign for an internship as well as I also started playing on fantasy sports too – and I could easily cash out money to my paytm wallet, since you don’t have bank as you can join playerzpot – there you can easily cash out money to paytm wallet..but if you have bank ac and pan card then do play on dream11, starpick or halaplay. If you really in need of money try working as an intern it’s really helpful.
21. Facebook – Facebook swap shops are great for selling things locally. It’s like CraigsList, but a little easier. You simply search for swap shops in your area and ask to join the group. Once you’re in, take a picture of the item, write a quick description with the price and post it. It doesn’t get much easier than that. You can generally expect to get about what you would get at a yard sale, maybe a little more.
23. Affiliates – There are many affiliate networks, such as FlexOffers and CJ Affiliate that allow you to promote other people’s products and services. You simply put a link or a banner on your page and then you get a percentage if someone clicks through and buys the product/service. You’ll want to select products that are specifically within your blog’s category.This is an effective way to earn money once you have the traffic coming to your blog.
If writing books interests you, an option you have is to self-publish eBooks and paperbacks with Kindle Direct Publishing, and reach millions of readers on Amazon. Publishing takes less than 5 minutes and your book appears on Kindle stores worldwide within 24-48 hours. One can earn up to 70 percent royalty on sales to customers in the US, Canada, UK, Germany, India, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, and so on. One can keep control of one's rights and set their own list prices and also make changes to one's books at any time. BooksFundr and Pblishing.com are two other places to get your book published and earn money.
20. Etsy – If you like to create arts and crafts, you can sell them on Etsy.It’s completely free to open an Etsy store. You simply sign up, post pictures of your creations and starting selling. You can choose your payment option, but PayPal is generally the easiest. Etsy makes it easy to sell and keep track of your inventory. There is a small listing fee and they take 3.5% of every sale you make.
Similar to e-commerce websites such as Amazon and OLX, a peer-to-peer (P2P) platform is a marketplace for money lending activities. You can lend money to others in a more organised and structured manner using the P2P lending platform. The P2P platforms have the recovery process in place and one should understand it before using the services of the platform. Since this is an unsecured loan where there is no face-to-face interaction, a P2P lender needs to be aware of the risks involved. Currently, the interest rate earned can be anywhere from 13 percent to 30 percent.
The other option is selling your domain if you have a good SEO score (Domain Authority) or you own a domain with a special name. My favourite social media scheduling company, buffer, bought buffer.com in $600,000 last year. In a similar way, you can buy expired domains and sell at a higher price to people who need that. Honestly, domain trading business is tricky and you have to be an expert even to start, otherwise, you may lose money.
Most people want a few more dollars in their wallets. But between an employer and family, the time most of us can devote to a second job is severely limited. Running a small side business can provide a few more options: you don’t have to show up at a set time and you can use skills you already have. Not all will be perfect for everyone, of course, and I’m sure that you’ll have a few ideas of your own after reading this list. If you’d like to share any other business ideas, please add them in the comments.
Whether for high school students or adults, you can monetize your expertise by teaching people with less experience or knowledge than you in that subject area. You can work with an established group like Kaplan for, say, SAT tutoring, or you could try hanging out your own shingle and making your services known either to students, parents and schools in your community. If you are targeting adults, you can create your own website or list your services with adult tutoring companies.
Talking about another example here, a senior of mine in some other college had some financial trouble at home. Paying the college fee was somehow, becoming arduous hence, he thought of a way to teach youngsters piano, which he had learned 5 years before. In his after college hours, he gave lessons which earned him 700 per students. Within a month 20 students enrolled in his classes.
Take good pictures. Some of the options below don’t require you to actually take the picture and sell the product, but for the ones that do, make sure you take a clear picture that makes your product stand out from the others. If you’re going to be taking a lot of pictures, set up a small “studio-like” area in your home with a backdrop and proper lighting to really make your pictures come across as professional. And of course, you’ll want a good camera too.
You can either organize a yard sale yourself (which is kind of a hassle), or better sell the items through ThredUp, which will pay somewhere around $2-$25 for staff from Gap, Banana Republic, H&M, etc. You can browse around to see how much different items are worth. The best thing about ThredUp is that all you need to do is pack your clothes in a box and then just ship it to them (shipping costs are covered by the company).
Freelancing has always been a popular way to earn money online and the Internet has a plethora of options. There are several websites offering freelance tasks for people with varying skills. All you need to do is to create your account, browse through the listings, and apply for the task that suits you. Some websites may even require you to create a personal listing with the details of your skillset, so that interested clients can contact you directly. Outfiverr.com, upwork.com, freelancer.com, and worknhire.com are some websites that provide freelance jobs. You can earn anywhere between $5 and $100 through these websites.
Young students who are good at studies and want to use their academic talent for the good of others can use online tutoring as one of the methods to earn on the internet. There are sites where you can register as a teacher, and there are many online educational based companies that need students to offer their teaching services online. You can seek such educational companies and after proving your credibility as a teacher can offer teaching services online. Once you have cleared the basic assessments to act as an online tutor, you will get hired by the online tutoring company. Some of the sites that offer this service include tutor.com, wiziq.com, tutorvista.com, and others.