This book argues that leading companies don’t succeed by battling competitors in “Red Oceans”, but by creating “Blue Oceans” where they have uncontested market space to grow. It goes over case studies like “Cirque Du Soleil” who created a blue ocean by creating a circus platform that didn’t include animals or more than one act on at once but instead, decided to focus on talented performers and music who created a mystical storyline.
19. eBay – Of course you can’t read an article about making money online that doesn’t mention eBay. You can start an eBay store and get serious about it or you can just sell some stuff to declutter your home. Either way, I’ve made my fair share from selling on eBay and it’s still a popular way to earn money. If you decide to start an actual eBay store, you’ll want to find a drop-ship business like Doba that will store and ship items straight to your customers so you don’t have to deal with an inventory.
Young students who are good at studies and want to use their academic talent for the good of others can use online tutoring as one of the methods to earn on the internet. There are sites where you can register as a teacher, and there are many online educational based companies that need students to offer their teaching services online. You can seek such educational companies and after proving your credibility as a teacher can offer teaching services online. Once you have cleared the basic assessments to act as an online tutor, you will get hired by the online tutoring company. Some of the sites that offer this service include tutor.com, wiziq.com, tutorvista.com, and others.
This is the best way to boost your earnings, as you have the most leverage at the moment that a company wants you but isn’t sure whether it can get you. Use that to your advantage in negotiations. Another benefit of getting a bump up when you switch jobs is that the percentage boost will be baked into all your future raises, elevating your lifetime earnings. Here’s how to negotiate your salary.
Not all business owners are tech savvy but the need of the hour is to have a website of their own. Those who have a knack for all- things- tech, especially related to websites, can help small businesses set up their own websites and earn from it. Coding and web designing are the essential ingredients in setting up websites. Further, websites need maintenance and may require frequent updates, which may add to one's revenue. Depending on the client and job, a single project can fetch you anywhere between Rs 20,000 and Rs 1 lakh.
Well, this is a business itself, the student can buy something and sell if with a profit margin. The thing can be stationary(books, pen, pencil, notebook etc), which is much required by the students in a hostel or campus; a food item (especially Maggi at 12 am) or some en-clothe and many other things that you might feel required for the vicinity population. This can be a mini business and can earn a good amount if intelligently and thoughtfully persuaded.
29. Videos – This could be an entire section on it’s own. Many people have made money by creating YouTube videos. Evan of EvanTube is a kid and he has made millions by creating reviews of products that other kids his age would use. It’s not easy to get views into the millions, but once you do, you’ll start seeing some cash come in. Many bloggers have completely turned to videos to get their point across by starting a video blog.
If you want to sell products online, you may can it by creating your own website. As there's lot of competition and several existing websites in place already catering to this market, an attempt to create a niche in terms of products may be considered. Or, you can use the platform such as Amazon, Flipkart to sell. One can increase reach and visibility through affiliate marketing.
The first thing that you can sell in college are the notes you take in class. There are many ways to do this. Almost every major campus typically has a note-taking/note-selling service on campus. For example, the University of California, San Diego has A.S. Lecture Notes, which pays note takers and charges note buyers. However, there are also online services such as StudySoup, which allow students to sell their notes online. There are students who are making over $5,000 to $10,000 selling their notes.
One may sign up on websites like Vedantu.com, MyPrivateTutor.com, BharatTutors.com, tutorindia.net as an online tutor by creating a profile, and listing the subjects or classes you want to teach, how much experience you have, what your qualifications are, etc. Some of the platforms may offer flexible and convenient time to work as an online tutor.
Another great way to earn money online is to become a virtual assistant. A lot of people and businesses are looking to outsource “assistant-type” work, such as responding to emails, handling basic writing and organization, research tasks, and more. If you are looking to do this type of work online, consider becoming a virtual assistant and you could earn several hundred dollars or more per month.
If you're an artist and have a knack for graphic design, you could do online design work for websites and businesses. This could be everything from making small graphics for advertisements to full site redesigns. To get started, check out a site like 99Designs, where you can enter design competitions and if you're selected as the winner, you get paid.
Most platforms follow the process that will ask you to apply by filling in a simple form, and then a teaching demo will have to given their experts. Once selected, documentation and profile creation will be done, followed by training and induction webinar. Once you attend the webinar, you will be listed as a teacher and will get your online sessions to conduct. Beginners can make around Rs 200 per hour, which can increase to Rs 500 as you gain experience and expertise.
But cutting costs only goes so far. Unless you already make a lot of money and spend like a bon vivant, most people can’t eke out that much more from their budget by decreasing expenses. Plus, the more you retrench, the more your quality of life suffers. (It’s all relative, though — certainly some overspenders could actually improve their lives by tempering their expenditures. Here are 101 ideas for saving money.)
18. CraigsList – Some things don’t ship very well. Other things may make you feel uncomfortable to sell to someone across the country. Anytime you’re selling a large item or something you just don’t want to ship, Craigslist is a great place to go. It’s simple to list your item (again, take good pictures!). If you don’t like the idea of putting your phone number out there, the interested individual can send you a message to your inbox without even getting your email address.
– Project Payday is one of those sites that has testimonials of people who have earned thousands of dollars by getting paid to get trial offers. I’m not saying you’ll earn thousands, but it is legit and you can earn some extra cash. They assume that by paying you to do a free trial, you’ll either like the product and purchase it, or forget to cancel the trial and get charged for it. If you can keep track and cancel before you get charged (if you don’t want the product), then this is a great site for making some money.
25. Products – You can create your own product, such as an ebook or computer software. You would then use your blog as a promotion tool to get people to buy your product. As long as you create a legitimate product with a whole lot of value, you should be able to get some buyers, but like everything else with a blog, you’ll need the traffic to get the sells.
If you're crafty, you should consider selling your stuff on Etsy. Etsy is designed for handmade goods – including stationary, greeting cards, household crafts, and more. The great thing about creating these types of products is that you can do it in your spare time, on nights and weekends. And creating many of these products doesn't take up much space – so it can be dorm room friendly. Don't think there's much money in selling on Etsy? Well, this teenager paid for her college by selling crafts online.
Continuing on the trend of selling stuff from your body, did you know that you can sell your hair? People actually will pay money for your hair – long hair, short hair, even men's beards. BuyandSellHair.com is the largest online hair marketplace, where you can post a listing of your hair and other people around the world will contact you regarding your listing.
You can either organize a yard sale yourself (which is kind of a hassle), or better sell the items through ThredUp, which will pay somewhere around $2-$25 for staff from Gap, Banana Republic, H&M, etc. You can browse around to see how much different items are worth. The best thing about ThredUp is that all you need to do is pack your clothes in a box and then just ship it to them (shipping costs are covered by the company).
If you are good at writing notes and attended all lectures, you can sell your asserts to less committed students via NoteSale. You can create a listing for free, but the site will take a per cent from each of your sales. Typed notes in PDF/Text format sell best, yet it’s worth trying with scanned handwritten notes too if you have nice clear writing.
Similar to e-commerce websites such as Amazon and OLX, a peer-to-peer (P2P) platform is a marketplace for money lending activities. You can lend money to others in a more organised and structured manner using the P2P lending platform. The P2P platforms have the recovery process in place and one should understand it before using the services of the platform. Since this is an unsecured loan where there is no face-to-face interaction, a P2P lender needs to be aware of the risks involved. Currently, the interest rate earned can be anywhere from 13 percent to 30 percent.
This kind of work is executed in almost every city, and we call them ‘retail shops’. So, here we will come up with the same in our college, a tip for this is; ‘wholesale market’. Buy a bulk of stationery or any other stuff you think that can be used in your college and would be of major use to the fellow survivors, and sell it for the market price or a little less if it brings profit.
Amazon is more than an e-commerce, Here you can earn money also to support your studies. First of sign up to Amazon mturk India. Getting an approval of Amazon mturk not an easy task. You have to try at list twice or thise, as soon as you able to work in Amazon mturk you can get micro work and earn up to $50 doller each day. You can invite your college group by share same work to them.